top of page
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can I visit the ranch?
-Yes with an appointment ONLY.
What is a CSA?
- Community Supported Agriculture. Your CSA membership helps the farm balance animal production throughout the year, ensuring that plenty of farm-fresh , GMO/Steroid/Hormone Free meat is always available for everyone. Inquire more details by speaking with a local rep near you.
"Where to Find Us"
What is the average hanging weight of a steer + What do you get?
-Misc cuts of Steaks, Roasts, Ribs, Stew, Bones, fat..etc.
- Full: 600#lbs
- 1/2: 300#lbs
- 1/4: 150#lbs
Can I order a CSA or Whole animal online?
- NO: at this time we have limited our online presence to Grab Bags only. All other orders will need to be market rep direct.
Do you also offer?
-NO: Worms, Fish, Elk, Bison, Deer, Dove, Pidgin, Alligator or other live stock NOT listed on our menu.
Do you sell cheese or other dairy?
- NO: Steer do not produce the same milk as dairy cows and with lots off offspring, mothers need all their milk they can serve!
Why do I need to email for contacting the ranch?
-There are issues with old phone lines and equipment in our rural area, we get poor cell reception on the farm. We cannot depend on picking up 100% of the messages, therefore, have discontinued accepting them.
Can I pick up from the farm?
-NO. The farm is in rural area, without city amenities like a paved road, public water, cable or ample access to lots of power. We can not store freezers and fridges full of meats with our low power resources. Once we take animals to butcher they are sent down fresh every week to our distribution center in
How do I Pre-Order for pickup at my local Farmer's Market?
-To simplify your online shopping experience we have minimized our online platform to ensure a more farm-direct experience. All of our reps are friends of the farm, knowledgeable and ready to help assist your needs. Simply email us at:
Location Near You
Can I add or exchange items from one of the Variety Packs?
-To keep our inventory in stock, at this time we are not allowing any changes or alterations to any of our shipping/ delivery options. Our goal is to provide quality quantities, on time, every time.
Where is the ranch located?
- In riverside county, west of the I15 freeway, in the foothills of Lake Elsinore southern CA.
- We do not issue payment refunds. All unsatisfactory items are gladly replaced at equal value or in-house credit only. If you purchased a product and were less than satisfied please return the item, return the packaging (label) or at minimum provide a picture of the item of which you are seeking credit for.
For any and all questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Shipping & Delivery?
-We ONLY Ship our pre-selected Grab Bags. Shipments are available (at nominal cost) to all of CA and neighboring states. We ship Monday - Wednesdays. Depending on when the order was placed.
-We ONLY Deliver our pre-selected Grab Bags. Delivery is available FREE based off our San Diego Showroom. Location zipcode restrictions apply.
There are no substitutions nor itemized requests available for shipping or delivery at this time. Thank you.
How are we ethical + sustainable?
-Without confined spaces, our open pastures, the animals receive lots of Vitamin D (sun)
we pride ourselves on humanely treated animals.
- By reducing, reusing & recycling we lower our carbon footprint!
A few ways we practice what we preach:
-No wasted paper! Flyers/brochures are so early 2000's! Our mobile/tablet and desktop friendly website gives all the information without cutting any unnecessary trees!
-We recycle egg cartons! Return your old dozen cases at one of our multiple market locations.
-Local farmers/co-ops/breweries give us yummy damaged fruits/veggies/oats to repurpose back to our pigs & chickens!
Are you certified organic?
-Although not "certified" we practice clean growing methods, keeping animal health and welfare in perspective: we believe that "a happy animal is a tasty animal!" Once you try our meats and eggs you'll be glad you did, and find that taste makes the difference!
Still not answering your questions fully? Reach out to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
bottom of page